January 31, 2009

{learners} for life.








I wasn't the only one {learning} this week.

or concentrating.

or studying.

or questioning.

or wondering.

or investigating.

or living life the best I know how.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, to see the kids concentrating so hard ..... applying themselves to the tasks at hand!
Learning is hard work!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! me neither!!!

awesome:)

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

very cute! isn't it amazing how quickly they learn SOOOO much!!! it is kind of exciting at times to see my boys learning so much!

Sweet Blessings said...

I Love how you captured the "look of concentration" happening! I know they were learning amazing things...because they have one of the BEST teachers! Praying they grow into the BEST second grade class ever!!! Hope your Sunday is a GREAT one...Sweet blessings!

Sherry said...

The are so cute! Little minds, hands and hearts working so diligently! Oh, if we would be this diligent on a consistent basis to study God's Word!

Tiffany said...

I read with one of your students in SMART last Tuesday. :o) She raved about you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin