Cidney this and Cidney that ... since the beginning of Mason's preschool career, anything and everything is CIDNEY!
During Christmas vacation, we realized that not only were these two little {friends} in preschool together, but she and her sweet little family are our neighbors. {approx. 1.5 miles away ... isn't that handy}.
And with sweet Cidney comes her awesome mommy & daddy and little sister too. We've had dinner together a couple of times, laughed a lot, and enjoyed watching all 4 of our kids play together.
Yesterday was the preschoolers chance to have a birthday party for Jesus. They also did a short little {acting out} of the Christmas story that I wasn't able to go to. {sometimes it just isn't fair in my world}
Here are pictures {thank you Jenny} of our little lambs!!
I know these two beautiful farm kids are destined to be friends for life :)
................................................................
** Oh yeah ... and last night after a nice dinner/visit/play time last with our {neighbors}... as Cidney and Mason were saying goodbye ... somehow he snuck a kiss. Seriously. Where in the heck did he get that idea?! We are now all on patrol ... hoping that nothing more happens :)
{but really, who can blame him ... she is as cute as can be}

10 comments:
She is too cute! And, I say, if the worst he does is sneak a sweet kiss in pre-school, good for him!
LOL oh the joys of motherhood!!:)
is there a limit to how many times I can use the word "precious" in your comments?
I so loved the days when my girls were as close to boys as they were to the girls in their class. For my girls now, mostly boys are gross. By the time they don't think they are gross anymore I will wish for the opposite I'm sure.
Bummer you couldn't see the performance. :-(
It is true she is darn cute...and he is quite a charming little guy himself :D So happy frienships are being made by little lambs and grown-ups...pretty sure God is smiling over it all! I can't help but smile about this post! Sweet blessings!
P.S. Maybe it's just a reflection of the Love they are witnessing in their homes between their Mommies & Daddies : D
I have so enjoyed watching my girls choose friends. It is always great when they have great parents too, but I am so interested in what kind of friends are appealing to them. They seem to be creating two very differnt types of cirles.
I don't blame him :) She is adorable.
What a cute little couple! That will probably be a special friendship for years to come!
And I can't believe Mason stole a kiss! Too cute!
They really are a cute little couple, and if a kiss is as bad as it gets in pre-school it isn't that bad. This blog is really to cute and so are both these two! :-)So glad you posted this.
Cute!!! Oh, preschool!
Adorable :)
Post a Comment