January 14, 2009

A {TAG} ... that I altered a bit.

[1} place I'd rather be right now:

Home

{2} places I go over and over:

my school
Deb's house

{3} places I like to eat:

The Spaghetti Factory
Olive Garden
Red Lobster

{4} TV shows I DVR and watch when I have some extra time:

CSI
The Mentalist
Without a Trace
Grey's Anatomy

{5} places I go on the web regularly:

Blogs
Facebook
United Streaming
Enchanted Learning
gmail

{6} of my favorite things to eat:

Homemade tacos
Papa Murphy's pizza
Pink Lady apples
Any kind of milk chocolate
Cheese Ravioli
Guacamole Fresca!!

{7} verses that speak to my heart & soul:

Psalm 139
James 1:12
Jeremiah 29:11
Ephesians 4:29-32
Philippians 1:9-11
Proverbs 2:6-11
Matthew 5:14

{8} of my favorite things to wear:

GAP Jeans
Modbe Camis
Long Sleeved T's
Scarves
My {Burnt Orange} Walls Barn Coat
Hoodies
Anything from Andees
My Wedding Ring

12 comments:

Katie said...

FUN...love your altered version :)

Kristie said...

Awesome!!:)

Anonymous said...

Love your choice of resturants and I love your verses. Hope you are having a great day.

Nicole said...

Love Guac Fresco we should go share a bowl sometime!!

Anonymous said...

Good info. to know about YOU!
Thanks for sharing!
:-)

Anne said...

I so want to play tag...it is just that I am really RUNNING this week. Every dang night. So I've just gotta remember it, for a down-the-road- blog.

Lisa said...

I love that you love to wear your wedding ring. So sweet.

It's great to get to know you better too! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new banner picture! Great shot!!!

Michelle said...

you have never been much of a conformist. :)

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Yeah hoodies and pink lady apples and all the other wonderful things about you!

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

love the list and the banner!

Jodi said...

Thanks for sharing more about you.... I like your version of TAG -Way to go. I love Guacamole Fresca especially from La Palma....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin