May you aquire those beautiful freckles, and name them all as angel kisses! (that's what my dad used to call mine;-)
I'm sorry I have not left many comments lately- life has just hit me in the face. shheeeesh. I hope you're doing well, and I plan on catching up with your blog tonight.
9 comments:
Very cute picture of you and Dylan!!!
Five years has sure gone by quickly!
Happy Birthday Dylan!!!
May you aquire those beautiful freckles, and name them all as angel kisses! (that's what my dad used to call mine;-)
I'm sorry I have not left many comments lately- life has just hit me in the face. shheeeesh. I hope you're doing well, and I plan on catching up with your blog tonight.
Love,
Candy
Love that picture!
Happy Birthday Dylan!!!
What a sweet picture of two very adorable people! It made me smile...Sweet blessings!
One of my favorite pictures for sure! Thanks for all you do for him!
Great pic Linds!
Happy birthday Dylan!
SWEET picture!
I LOOVE this picture of you two!
SO sweet!
Very sweet picture!
Post a Comment